Automatic Asphalt Compactor
Standard Testing : ASTM D-5581, BS 598-107, EN 12697-30
Features & Specification
The use automatic compaction will result in consistensi and repeatable laboratory specimens, suitable for ASTM or BS Standard. Testing houses and design consultants who use the marshall methode of mix design will benefit from automatic compaction apparatus, which releses staff for other work during the compaction process.
The unit incorporates :
Automatic Compactor Machine : Heavy-duty welded steel construction The equipment is suitable for operation on 300 Watt, 220 V-AC, 50 Hz, 1 Phase. Automatic counter, module system for easy maintenance ON-OF-RUN-STOP-RESET- 500 Blow.
Compaction Mould : 4 inch diameter, 3 inch height, with collar and base plate machine steel, galvanized.
Compaction Mould 6″ : 6 inch diameter, 3 1/2 inch height, with collar and base plate machine steel, galvanized.
Compaction Hammer 10 lbs : The standard hammer has a 4,536 kg (10 lbs) sliding weight with a free fall 457 mm.
Compaction Hammer 22.5 lbs : The hammer has a 10.206 kg (22.5 lbs) sliding weight with a free fall 457 mm.
Compaction Pedestal : Comprising 300 mm square x 25mm thick steel plate secured to an 200 mm square x 45 inch high wooden block, the specimen mould,clamp and hammer guide are fitted to the plated, provided withcompaction hammer guide stand 650mm height.
Overal Dimension (l xwxh) : 400 x 450 x 1800 mm approx. / Weight (approx) : 200 Kg
Centrifuge Extractor Test Set (Electric)
Standard Testing : ASTM D-2172 / AASHTO T-164; According SNI 03-6894-2002
For determining bitument content in hot mixed paving and pavement samples.
Consist of :
- Centrifuge Extractor : Electric, 220 V-AC, variable speed DC motor up to 3600 rpm, alumunium housing, removeable cover and bowl,1500 gram capacity.
- Filter Paper : Low ash filter paper, box of 50 sheet.
- Solvent : Perchloraethylen (PCE), bottled.
Dimension (l x w x h): 60 x 40 x 60 cm / Gross weight: 50 Kg
ASTM D-88 / AAHSTO T-72 / SNI 1728-1989
For determining saybolt viscosity of petroleum products at specified temperature. between 21.1 and 98.8°C.
Consist of :
- Viscosimeter : Stainless steel bath, motor stirer, 220 V-AC, Thermostat control panel, 2 tubes capacity.
- Viscosimeter Tube : Brass, seamless, provided with tips and tip wrench.
- Tube Wrench : T-wrench.
- Pipet : Brass with rubber bulb.
- Thermometer Support : Alumunium plate.
- Flask : 60 ml capacity.
- Funnel : Brass, 60° angle, complete with mesh 100 / mesh 200.
- Thermometer : Astm 17 C, 19 to 27°C.
- Thermometer : Astm 18 C, 19 to 27°C.
- Thermometer : Astm 19 C, 19 to 27°C.
- Thermometer : Astm 20 C, 19 to 27°C.
- Thermometer : Astm 21 C, 19 to 27°C.
- Thermometer : Astm 22 C, 19 to 27°C.
Dimension (l x w x h): 70 x 70 x 70 cm / Gross Weight: 25 Kg
Flash and Fire Point by Cleveland Open Cup Electric heating
ASTM D-92 / AASHTO T-48
For determining flash and fire point by cleveland open cup for petroleum product and other liquidexcept fuel oils and materials having an open flash point below 79°C (173°F) as determined by the cleveland open cup tester.
Consist of :
- Flash Cup : Brass, insulation handle.
- Cleveland Electric : Electric, 220 V-AC, heating speed control.
- Thermometer : Astm 11 C, 6 to 400°C.
Dimension (l x w x h) : 150 x 30 x 50 Cm / Weight (approx) : 20 Kg