Loss on Heating / Thin Film Test
ASTM D-6/D-1754 ; AAHSTO T-47/T-179; According SNI 06-2440-1991
For determining the loss in mass (exclusive of water) of asphaltic compounds after heating.
Consist of :
- Revolving Shelf Oven : Variable temperature oven, cast alumunium rotating shelf, 5-6 rpm, external electromotor drive, 220 V-AC, 1400 Watt.
- Thin Box : 55 mm i.d. approx, alumunium sheet, seamless.
- Thermometer : Astm 13 C, 155 to 170°C.
Dimension (l x w x h) : 100 x 100 x 100 Cm / Weight (approx) : 45 Kg
Softening Point Test Set
ASTM D-39 AASHTO T-53
For determining Softening point of asphalt and tar using the ring and ball method.
Consist of :
- Shouldered Ring Assembly : machine brass, height adjustment.
- Standard Ball : steel ball, 9.52mm diameter.
- Flash Support : mesh wire gauze variable height adjustment.
- Support Assembly : Metal, provided with thermometer holder.
- Bunsen Burner : Heat resources.
- Asbestos Wire Gauze : Asbestos centre, 15 cm x 15 cm.
- Beaker Glass : 1000 ml capacity.
- Thermometer : ASTM 15 C, 2 to 80 deg.C.
Dimension (l x w x h): 90 x 30 x 30 cm / Gross weight: 10 Kg
Automatic Asphalt Compactor
Standard Testing : ASTM D-5581, BS 598-107, EN 12697-30
Features & Specification
The use automatic compaction will result in consistensi and repeatable laboratory specimens, suitable for ASTM or BS Standard. Testing houses and design consultants who use the marshall methode of mix design will benefit from automatic compaction apparatus, which releses staff for other work during the compaction process.
The unit incorporates :
Automatic Compactor Machine : Heavy-duty welded steel construction The equipment is suitable for operation on 300 Watt, 220 V-AC, 50 Hz, 1 Phase. Automatic counter, module system for easy maintenance ON-OF-RUN-STOP-RESET- 500 Blow.
Compaction Mould : 4 inch diameter, 3 inch height, with collar and base plate machine steel, galvanized.
Compaction Mould 6″ : 6 inch diameter, 3 1/2 inch height, with collar and base plate machine steel, galvanized.
Compaction Hammer 10 lbs : The standard hammer has a 4,536 kg (10 lbs) sliding weight with a free fall 457 mm.
Compaction Hammer 22.5 lbs : The hammer has a 10.206 kg (22.5 lbs) sliding weight with a free fall 457 mm.
Compaction Pedestal : Comprising 300 mm square x 25mm thick steel plate secured to an 200 mm square x 45 inch high wooden block, the specimen mould,clamp and hammer guide are fitted to the plated, provided withcompaction hammer guide stand 650mm height.
Overal Dimension (l xwxh) : 400 x 450 x 1800 mm approx. / Weight (approx) : 200 Kg