Ductility of Bituminous Material Test Set
Standard Testing : ASTM D-113 / AASHTO T-51; According SNI 06 -2432-1991
For determining ductility of formed asphalt/ cement or semi solid bitument by measuring distance of elangation before breaking point when two end of briquet are pulled a part at a specific speed and temperature.
Consist of :
- Ductility Mold : Form sample shape and hold end during test, made of brass, provided with base.
- Ductility Machine : Electric 220 V-AC, stainless steel bath, provided with temperature control.
- Pulling speed : 5 cm/min, / Travel range : 150 cm.
Dimension (l x w x h) : 244 x 80 x 80 cm / Gross weight : 150 Kg
BENKELMAN BEAM / BI-450
For measuring the deflection of flexible pavement under the action of moving wheel loads.
Fixed Beam (BI-451) Alumunium profile frame, 3 points adjuster, with vibrator and dial holder. Alumunium strip arm, 1:2 level ratio (1 set)
Tire Gauge (BI-455) 120 psi capacity (1 pc)
Surface Thermometer (BI-456) Range 0 – 100 deg.C (1 pc)
Dial Indicator (GE-137) Range 30 x 0.01 mm (1 pc)
Dimension (l x w x h) : 244 x 50 x 50 Cm/ Gross weight : 45 Kg
Standard supply with instruction manual books
Centrifuge Extractor Test Set (Electric)
Standard Testing : ASTM D-2172 / AASHTO T-164; According SNI 03-6894-2002
For determining bitument content in hot mixed paving and pavement samples.
Consist of :
- Centrifuge Extractor : Electric, 220 V-AC, variable speed DC motor up to 3600 rpm, alumunium housing, removeable cover and bowl,1500 gram capacity.
- Filter Paper : Low ash filter paper, box of 50 sheet.
- Solvent : Perchloraethylen (PCE), bottled.
Dimension (l x w x h): 60 x 40 x 60 cm / Gross weight: 50 Kg